The sharks will get a chance to hear owners from an all-vegan bakery that specializes in cinnamon buns give their pitch on how egg and dairy free desserts can not only be delicious, but profitable too.
Cinnaholic gets a spot on ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday, May 9 at 9pm.
“When we first began to conceptualize Cinnaholic in 2010, never in our wildest dreams did we imagine our vegan cinnamon rolls receiving such national exposure and adoration,” says Florian Radke, co-owner of Cinnaholic.
Cinnaholic already has its niche of both vegan and non-vegan customers across the country who order the products via mail. If the sharks like Radke’s idea, those customers may be able to one day walk into a Cinnaholic and enjoy the pastries in store.
“The opportunity to appear on Shark Tank will allow us to increase the visibility of our business and help us achieve our dream of expanding Cinnaholic nationwide.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad