The sharks will get a chance to hear owners from an all-vegan bakery that specializes in cinnamon buns give their pitch on how egg and dairy free desserts can not only be delicious, but profitable too.
Cinnaholic gets a spot on ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday, May 9 at 9pm.
“When we first began to conceptualize Cinnaholic in 2010, never in our wildest dreams did we imagine our vegan cinnamon rolls receiving such national exposure and adoration,” says Florian Radke, co-owner of Cinnaholic.
Cinnaholic already has its niche of both vegan and non-vegan customers across the country who order the products via mail. If the sharks like Radke’s idea, those customers may be able to one day walk into a Cinnaholic and enjoy the pastries in store.
“The opportunity to appear on Shark Tank will allow us to increase the visibility of our business and help us achieve our dream of expanding Cinnaholic nationwide.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet