It’s been awhile since we gave something away. We’ve been too busy munching on crispy faux chicken fingers and mock beef tips in burgundy sauce.
Vegetarian Star is giving away 2 coupons for a free Gardein product, which you can find at stores like Kroger, Whole Foods and Safeway. To find a Gardein carrying establishment near you, visit this form.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post telling us why you want to win.
The coupon is for any product you’d like, but we’re partial to the chicken fingers (which look like something you’d find in a basket at TGIF) or the Burgundy Trio, which is reminiscent of beef stew and rice without the factory farmed cow who keeps farting and contributing to methane gases.
Contest starts today and ends Tuesday, Februrary 1, 2011 at midnight Pacific Time. The two winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email within 72 hours of contest end date.
Gardein carries vegan fresh and frozen faux meats like chicken, barbecue wings, beefless tips and whole meals featuring mock meat, rice and veggies. Want a recipe idea? Check out Gardein’s recipe for faux bbq chik’n pizza below.
- gardein bbq chick’n wings 1 pkg
- pizza dough 1
- red onion, ¼” diced ½ cup
- red pepper, ¼” diced ½ cup
- mozzarella (vegan options available) 1 cup
- cilantro, chopped 1 tbsp
- black pepper, fresh ground to taste
- lime wedge 1
preheat oven to 400ºf.thaw gardein chick’n wings and cut into ¼” strips.spead gardein sweet and tangy bbq sauce on pizza crust. top pizza with red onion, red pepper, mozzarella and sliced gardein chick’n wings.bake in oven for 10-15 mins until cheese is melted, and crust is golden and crispy.garnish pizza with fresh ground black pepper, chopped cilantro and a lime wedge.
For more recipes, visit Gardein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option