Travis has also been toying with veganism, citing the facts he’s learned about the dairy industry as his motivation.
Plus, he’s recruited dear ol’ dad in the game.
RBB: You off of meat again, Travis?
Travis: I’m almost full blown vegan now.
RBB: Cause you were vegan before the accident.
Travis: I was vegetarian. I’ve pretty much cut out dairy as well.
RBB (joking): I was just about to offer you a glass of milk.
Travis: Once you find out all the crazy stuff with dairy, you’d probably second guess it too, man. My pops, he’s a Vietman Vet, hard core, old school-he used to make fun of me cause I didn’t eat meat…Now after being on tour and going to some of the spots, he’s at home trying to find vegan spots in that area.
The vegan conversation starts at Part 3.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole