Travis has also been toying with veganism, citing the facts he’s learned about the dairy industry as his motivation.
Plus, he’s recruited dear ol’ dad in the game.
RBB: You off of meat again, Travis?
Travis: I’m almost full blown vegan now.
RBB: Cause you were vegan before the accident.
Travis: I was vegetarian. I’ve pretty much cut out dairy as well.
RBB (joking): I was just about to offer you a glass of milk.
Travis: Once you find out all the crazy stuff with dairy, you’d probably second guess it too, man. My pops, he’s a Vietman Vet, hard core, old school-he used to make fun of me cause I didn’t eat meat…Now after being on tour and going to some of the spots, he’s at home trying to find vegan spots in that area.
The vegan conversation starts at Part 3.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)