Michael Jackson‘s giraffes could be forced from their keeper’s home if someone doesn’t cough up $100,000 and a piece of paper.
Rambo, Jabbar Jr. (JJ), Princess, and Annie Sue were acquired by Freddie Hancock of the Banjoko Wildlife Preserve in Page, Arizona in 2006.
Apparently insurance for Rambo and friends is expensive because the city wants Freddie to fork over $100,000 for a bond to insure them in case of emergencies.
In order to get the bond, Freddie needs the city to hand over a particular form, which Freddie claims they are refusing to give her.
What’s up with this?
Is Page, Arizona playing dirty landlord and trying to evict the giraffes on purpose?
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015