Normally you’d never see McDonald’s get any love from a vegetarian website, but this is something worth giving a second glance.
McDonald’s in India, where much of the population is Hindu, normally doesn’t serve beef, but vegetarian and chicken options instead.
One such sandwich that’s popular is the McAloo Tikki, a fried breaded potato and peas patty, that can be cooked in a separate kitchen from the meat items, like all vegetarian fare at the franchises in the country can.
McAloo Tikki just happens to be the highest grossing item at the franchises in India.
Now, if only we can convince them to cut the chicken from the menu as well.
Then, we’d really be lovin’ it!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro