Written by Vegetarian Star on October 9th, 2009 in Fashion.
He was a vegan ska8erboi.
Randy Randall and Dean Allen Spunt of No Age have collaborated with Emerica‘s Ed Templeton to create a vegan skateboarding shoe.
Since all three guys were both vegan and skateboarding fanatics, they made sure the shoes were “entirely organic and synthetic materials, but designed to weather the abuse of skateboarding,” says subpop.com.
The No Age Ed Templeton shoe is available in limited quantities in skateboarding shops.
No Age just released their 12-inch EP and will promoting it during upcoming shows in October and November.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Colbie Caillat On Her Animal Friendly Wardrobe
- Tegan And Sara Do Vegan Keep Company Shoes
- “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Daughter Sports Faux Fur (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Laura Whitmore To Judge Winning Vegan Shoe Design