Holly Madison has said in the past she always fakes it.
So we’re really hoping she was faking it with Carrot Top (who every woman probably has to fake it with-haha, just kidding, love you Carrot Top) when she wore this fur coat at the Minus 5 Ice Bar at the Mandaly Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Holly and Carrot Top were crowned Ice Queen and King.
When Holly was approached to do an anti-fur PSA, she had said:
“I’m not a hardcore PETA person. When they approached me to do the ad, I made it clear to them that I’m not a vegetarian, and I’ve got leather seats in my car. I said I would support that ad campaign, but I wasn’t their model citizen, and they were fine with that.”
Maybe Holly’s not a hardcore anti-fur person either.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
Is Holly faking it?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)