DBTV Valetine Special: TODD OLDHAM HEARTS YOU from The Discerning Brute on Vimeo.
Todd Oldham is on our Valentine’s Day love list for ethical fashion designers. He’s vegetarian and doesn’t use any leather or other animal products in his designs. Plus, unlike some other ethical trend setters, he’s affordable.
Todd sat down for an interview with The Discerning Brute, and the two of them discussed all kinds of vegan goody secrets, like how to substitute real butter in bakery goods. Bonus points to whoever guesses what Marzipan is before The Brute answers!
The Discerning Brute is a vegan blogger who writes on everything an ethical, vegan, man (or even lady) needs to know from clothing choices to food.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable