Barack Obama is now the official President of the United States of America.
Congratulations and we wish him best of luck as he leads the nation during one of its most difficult times.
He’s gotten requests from both celebrities and regular citizens to use his position to change the state of the environment and he’s starting with his own home by planning to assess the energy efficiency of the White House and hopes to show America and everywhere else that Kermit the frog was wrong- it is easy to be green.
Hopefully, he will keep advocating a change in America’s diet that includes more fresh produce on his Executive to do list.
Welcome aboard, President Obama!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Bill Clinton Expecting First Grandchild He Went Vegan For
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad