Much talk has taken place about Heather Mills starting her own vegan food line. It was rumored she wanted the headquarters in Chicago. Then, she insisted on keeping the name of her food line top secret, until October. C’mon Heather, it’s the middle of the month. Don’t leave us hangin’!
Now at least we’re hearing more about what she wants to put in it. Like Emily Deschanel, Heather likes the idea of using Gardein as a meat substitute, and would like to partner with the company to produce entrees completely free of meat and dairy.
She may also give us everyday folk some secrets to making meals from scratch, according to a source for The Daily Mail.
We’re wondering how good of a cook Heather makes. Don’t know if she’s had any formal experience as a chef (although many celebrity chefs don’t). Would you guys buy her cookbook?
And what sorts of meals do you think she should include in her line? No one on staff has had any experience with Gardein meat. Any opinions?
via Now Magazine
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro