Although some vegetarian celebrities have reported difficulty finding food in some countries, Propagandhi front man Chris Hannah says the exact opposite has been true for his traveling abroad experiences.
“The staple foods in most cultures are plant-based and then they add animal products on top of that, so I’ve never had trouble. If you’re not the type of person that defaults to processed junk food, if you enjoy and eat fresh fruit and vegetables, they’re everywhere on the planet. Outside of the extremes of Antarctica and the Arctic, there’s something to eat.”
And now with cool veggie technology like the iphone application VegOut, it’s never been easier to find the restaurant that serves what you’re looking for.
There may even be a tofu stand in Antarctica somewhere.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)