Although some vegetarian celebrities have reported difficulty finding food in some countries, Propagandhi front man Chris Hannah says the exact opposite has been true for his traveling abroad experiences.
“The staple foods in most cultures are plant-based and then they add animal products on top of that, so I’ve never had trouble. If you’re not the type of person that defaults to processed junk food, if you enjoy and eat fresh fruit and vegetables, they’re everywhere on the planet. Outside of the extremes of Antarctica and the Arctic, there’s something to eat.”
And now with cool veggie technology like the iphone application VegOut, it’s never been easier to find the restaurant that serves what you’re looking for.
There may even be a tofu stand in Antarctica somewhere.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nia Long Of “Single Moms Club” Goes Weeks Without Meat
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)