Heidi Klum was caught by the paparazzi on her way to a morning show appearance to discuss her new maternity line coming out this month, Lavish and Loved.
Supermodels have very little “insulation” to keep them warm, so it was understandable she had to wear this fuzzy looking jacket.
Sure hope that’s fake fur she’s wearing.
Being the mother of four children herself, one would think she’d have those “maternal” instincts and run far away from anything that harms any mother or child–like fur farms confining animals in cages and killing them inhumanely for fashion purposes only.
Zoom in on the pic and judge for yourself.
Is Heidi Klum fur real?
Or is she faking it?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Naomi Campbell Goes Vegetarian With Seitan And Salads
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Maurice Jones-Drew Gets Inked And Not Minked For PETA And Animals
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)