Stephen Colbert thought it would be fun to satirized PETA’s Save The Sea Kittens Campaign, and gave a “Tip of the Hat” piece of advice to the animal rights group.
“Save The Sea Kittens” is designed to get people to stop eating seafood by making fish seem as cute, adorable, and intelligent as cats.
Colbert admits that normally he’s not a fan of PETA because if “scientists can’t squirt shampoo into a rabbit’s eyes, then how would I know what shampoo to squirt into my rabbit’s eyes,” he sarcastically said.
Stephen decides to rename other animals with vegetarian names so that they’ll seem more acceptable to eat, including calling cats “landfish,” cows “field potatoes,” and owls “sky nachos.”
The “Tip of the Hat” starts after a minute and a half into the video.
Safe to say he’s not buying into the campaign. Bet Jeremy Piven is, though.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Anthony Anderson Of “Black-ish” Goes “Vegan-ish”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Michael Symon Corn Pudding With Collards And Mushrooms