Stephen Colbert thought it would be fun to satirized PETA’s Save The Sea Kittens Campaign, and gave a “Tip of the Hat” piece of advice to the animal rights group.
“Save The Sea Kittens” is designed to get people to stop eating seafood by making fish seem as cute, adorable, and intelligent as cats.
Colbert admits that normally he’s not a fan of PETA because if “scientists can’t squirt shampoo into a rabbit’s eyes, then how would I know what shampoo to squirt into my rabbit’s eyes,” he sarcastically said.
Stephen decides to rename other animals with vegetarian names so that they’ll seem more acceptable to eat, including calling cats “landfish,” cows “field potatoes,” and owls “sky nachos.”
The “Tip of the Hat” starts after a minute and a half into the video.
Safe to say he’s not buying into the campaign. Bet Jeremy Piven is, though.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bob Barker Advocates Vegetarian Diet For Preventing Alzheimer’s (Video)
- Tal Ronnen Demonstrates LYFE Kitchen Vegan Food On KCAL 9 (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Ron Jeremy Not Into Animal Sex At University Research Facilities
- Ellie Goulding Vegetarian With Real Stuffed Animal Collection